Not counted as graduates will be students who receive a GED (General Educational Development) Diploma, a Modified Diploma, or an Adult High School Diploma.
What does AHSD stand for?
AHSD stands for Adult High School Diploma
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AHSD
We have 3 other meanings of AHSD in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Health Sciences Corporation
- Alberta Home and School Councils Association (now Alberta School Councils' Association; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- American Home Sewing and Craft Association
- Association of Hydraulic Services Consultants Australia, Inc.
- Alpine High School Citizens Committee (Alpine, CA)
- Adult High School Credit Diploma (Connecticut)
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cell Rescue
- Allogeneic Hematopoietic Stem-Cell Transplantation
- Autologous Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplantation
- Abington Heights School District (Pennsylvania)
- Association Haut Savoyarde des Diabétiques (French: Association of Upper Savoy Diabetics)
- Alliance for Holistic and Sustainable Development of Communities (India)
- Austin Healey Sprite Drivers' Club (Victoria, Australia)
- Advances in Health Sciences Education (journal)
- Assembly and Handling Support Equipment
- Association for Hanna Somatic Education, Inc. (Napa, CA)
- Association for Horsemanship Safety and Education (various locations)
- ANSTO (Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation) Health, Safety and Environment Committee
- Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (India)
- Alternative High School Equivalency Preparation Program (New York)