Amanda Knox, who once again hit headlines late last month when an Italian court convicted her of murdering Meredith Kercher, has been offered a role in California's adult film industry.
What does AFI stand for?
AFI stands for Adult Film Industry
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFI
We have 204 other meanings of AFI in our Acronym Attic
- Australia's Funniest Home Videos (TV show)
- Agriculture, Food and Human Values (est. 1987, Gainesville, FL)
- Australia's Funniest Home Video Show
- A Fire Inside (band)
- A Friend Indeed
- Abstract Functional Interface
- Accountancy, Finance & Insurance
- Accredited Financial Institution
- Address Family Identifier
- Adjusted for Inflation
- Advanced Financial Integrator
- Advanced Flight Instructor (aviation)
- Advantest Finance, Inc. (Japan)
- Adviser Fund Index (UK)
- Affinity Index (advertising)
- Affordable Fuel Injection (Elsie, MI)
- Africa Flight Information (region)
- African Indian Ocean Geographic Region
- After Flight Inspection
- Agence Française Informatique (French: French Information Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Diane Duke, CEO of the advocacy group for the adult film industry, which keeps a check on porn stars for STDs, said in a press release that they take the health of their performers very seriously, the Huffington Post reported.
Shorts & Sandals Entertainment Releases New Documentary, Risky Business: A Look Inside America's Adult Film Industry
The number of opportunities for queer youths in the adult film industry is growing.
He said Extreme Associates is among a few adult companies that produce extreme ``gonzo'' films that have smeared the business and brought undo attention to the adult film industry.
adult film industry halted production recently after five actors tested positive for the HIV virus.
She thought the adult film industry was a glamorous business and would open the doors to the legitimate movie business in Hollywood.
After successful passage of Ballot Measure B, the County of Los Angeles Safer Sex in the Adult Film Industry Act, which Los Angeles County voters overwhelmingly approved--57% to 43%--in the November election, Assemblymember Hall introduces legislation to expand upon the workplace protections now required in Los Angeles County to protect all adult film actors throughout California