Cordula Dick-Muehlke, Executive Director of Adult Day Services of Orange County, in honor of her volunteer activities with the Alzheimer's Association of Orange County.
What does ADSOC stand for?
ADSOC stands for Adult Day Services of Orange County (California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Active Duty Service Obligation (US military)
- Additional Duty Safety Officer
- Air Defence System Operator (India)
- AIS Domain Security Officer
- Application Development System/Online (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Army Directed Studies Office
- Assistant District Staff Officer
- Assistant Division Signal Officer
- Attention Data Search Optimization
- Australian Defence Simulation Office
- Adrian Dominican School of Education (Barry University; Florida)
- Automatic Daily System Operational Test
- Adult Day Services Program (various locations)
- Advanced Digital SAR Processor
- Advanced Digital Signal Processor
- Aggregate Deemed Sales Price (economics)
- Air Data Smart Probe
- Airdefense Services Platform (Motorola)
- Allgemeine Deutsche Speditionsbedingungen (Standard German Freight Forwarders Terms and Conditions)
- AppleTalk Data Stream Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the Service by or for Senior Citizens category, the winners were Adult Day Services of Orange County, Huntington Beach, $10,000; Paint Your Heart Out Anaheim; Asian-American Senior Citizens Service Center, Santa Ana; Meals on Wheels -- Buena Park, Calif.
16, 1999-- Adult Day Services of Orange County (ADSOC) Monday announced the completion of its new, state-of-the-art day center for seniors with Alzheimer's disease or a related dementia.