Previously, he was President of Senior Care Centers of America, a leading provider of adult day health services designed to provide a cost-effective alternative to home health services, nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
What does ADHS stand for?
ADHS stands for Adult Day Health Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ADHS
We have 39 other meanings of ADHS in our Acronym Attic
- Advances in Developing Human Resources (publication)
- Alliance for Democracy and Human Rights (Nepal)
- Alternate Decay Heat Removal
- Autosomal Dominant Hypophosphatemic Rickets
- Asia Democracy and Human Rights Award (Taiwan Foundation for Democracy)
- American Dwarf Hotot Rabbit Club
- Australian Defence Human Research Ethics Committee
- Advanced Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Alliance for Democracy and Human Rights in Nepal
- Air Data and Attitude Heading and Reference Systems (also seen as ADAHRS)
- Adult Dental Health Survey (UK)
- Alcohol and Drugs History Society (est. 2004)
- Arizona Department of Health Services
- Arkansas Department of Human Services
- Athens Drive High School (Raleigh, North Carolina)
- Aufmerksamkeitsdefizit- und Hyperaktivitätssyndrom
- Autosomal Dominant Hereditary Spastic Paraplegia (genetic disorder)
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- African Diaspora Heritage Trail (international tourism network)
- Angle-Dependent Homothetic Transformation
Samples in periodicals archive:
With rapid growth, some states, such as New Jersey, became concerned about fraudulent practices and have established moratoriums on adult day health services licenses.
He said Pakachoag Gardens is a physician-ordered or private-pay program that provides comprehensive adult day health services, including socialization, companionship, exercise, nutrition, emotional support, nursing, personal care and more.
Providers of adult day health services hope that IOA's study will strengthen the case for continued funding of the programs.
The budget we craft this spring will have an impact on their quality of life in one specific area: Adult Day Health Services (ADHS).
TM) and subsidiaries (collectively "Almost Family") is a leading regional provider of home health nursing services and adult day health services.
We need to make sure that legislators and the public understand why adult day health services are the best alternative for many individuals and their caregivers.
A recent study was conducted and it concluded we need at least 78 additional adult day health programs in the state to handle the coming need," said Harriet Klayman, director of adult day health services at The Highlands.