She has now been given the Digital Inclusion Award at the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education Awards Ceremony in Cardiff.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Adult Continuing Education
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Adjusted Current Earnings
- Administration and Cost of Elections (United Nations project)
- Admissions officers and Credentials Evaluators
- Adobe Certified Expert
- ADR Control Electronics
- Adrenocortical Extract
- Adriamycin Cyclophosphamide Etoposide (chemotherapy regime)
- Adult and Community Education (various locations)
- Adult and Community Educators of Florida, Inc.
- Adult Christian Education
- Advanced Capability Engineering (cars)
- Advanced Certification Equipment (aviation)
- Advanced Cluster Environment
- Advanced Coding Efficiency
- Advanced Collaborative Environment
- Advanced Compatibility Engineering (Acura)
- Advanced Components Evaluation
- Advanced Composition Explorer
- Advanced Computer Education
- Advanced Computer Entertainment (magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now his achievements have been recognised with a National Learning Works Award from the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education.
The workshop schedule: * April 16, Van Buren, Adult Continuing Education Center, 9 a.
To mark the 20th Adult Learners' Week next year (May 14 to 20, 2011), the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (NIACE), co-ordinator of the UK's largest festival of learning, is looking for past winners to get in touch, share their stories and inspire more adults to take up learning and transform their lives.
95 Paperback RC394 Writing for activity staff in retirement and assisted living communities, program directors in senior and adult day centers, area agencies on aging, and adult continuing education programs, Einberger and Sellick, who have worked with older adults with memory loss in educational and social programs and have taught memory-enhancement classes, offer a resource for use in memory enhancement courses.
I think Train to Gain is a really good addition," Alan Tuckett, director of the National Institute of Adult Continuing Education (Niace), recently told the Commons innovation, universities and skills select committee.
Leah achieved an upper second class (2:1) award studying through the Department of Adult Continuing Education.
The course is available at no cost to students in Hadley's High School, Adult Continuing Education, and Family Education programs.