A Licensed Clinical Social Worker, practicing as a Life Coach/Psychotherapist in Haverford, PA, and Palm Beach, Florida, Alice Donavin's specialties have included individual, couples and family therapy, co-dependency and recovery issues, interventions, addictions, issues concerning adult children of dysfunctional families, and employee assistance referrals.
What does ACODF stand for?
ACODF stands for Adult Children Of Dysfunctional Families (psychotherapy)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Actual Cost Of Damages
- Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal (NY law; criminal matter is dismissed after specific time)
- Adult Children Of Divorce
- Algemene Centrale der Openbare Diensten (Brussels, Belgium)
- Armed Contractor Oversight Division
- Atlanta Council of Directors (Georgia)
- Acoustic Data Capsule
- Advocates Coalition for Development and Environment
- Australasian Council on Open, Distance and E-Learning (educational organization)
- Federation des Associations de Cooperation Au Developpement (French: Federation of Development Cooperation Associations; Belgium)
- Adult Children of Divorced Parents
- Australasian Council of Dental Schools (est. 2007)
- Accreditation Council of Oncology in Europe
- Acquisition Center of Excellence
- Alameda County Office of Education
- Army Common Operating Environment
- Army Communities Of Excellence
- Army Corps Of Engineers
- Asociación para la Cooperación Educativa (Association for Educational Cooperation, Guatemala)
- Assyrian Church of the East (Holy Apostolic Catholic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I would tell people I was writing a story for Changes, a magazine for adult children of dysfunctional families.
New Hope for Adult Children of Dysfunctional Families, a Christian 12-step support group for co-dependency and addiction, meets weekly, Camarillo.