Guests included top civil servant Susan Pember, director of the Government's Adult Basic Skills Strategy Unit.
What does ABSSU stand for?
ABSSU stands for Adult Basic Skills Strategy Unit (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ABSSU in our Acronym Attic
- Alamance Burlington School System (Burlington, NC)
- American Board of Spine Surgery
- Applied Behavioral Sciences Specialist
- Arkansas Baptist School System (Little Rock, AR)
- Assistant Battle Staff Supervisor
- Automated Biotechnology Sequence Search
- Automated Business Services System
- Average Base Shear Stress
- Advisory Body for Social Services Catering
- Association of Business Support Services International
- Antigua and Barbuda Sales Tax
- Armeebriefstelle (German Army postal station)
- Auxiliary Building Sump Tank
- Azino-Bis-Ethylbenzthiazoline-Sulfonic Acid
- Antigua Barbuda Sports Tourism Alliance
- Airbase Status Report
- Agricultural Biotechnology Stewardship Technical Committee
- Association of Basic Science Teachers in Dentistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
Elaine Goodall, a former basic skills manager at Leicester College who has spent time with the Adult Basic Skills Strategy Unit, will become the first manager of the resource centre, due to open in June.
To test your own numeracy and literacy and find out more about the national strategy visit Read Write Plus, the homepage of the Adult Basic Skills Strategy Unit, at www.