What does AOX stand for?
AOX stands for Adsorbable Organohalogens
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AOX
We have 4 other meanings of AOX in our Acronym Attic
- Acousto-Optic Wavelength Routers (IEEE)
- American Open Wheel Racing (auto racing)
- Acousto-Optical Wavelength Routing Switch (IEEE)
- Aircraft Overhaul Work Stoppage
- Asia Oceanic Workshop (also seen as AOW)
- Age of Wonders: Shadow Magic (video game)
- Annual Oregon Workshop on Software Metrics (Portland, OR)
- Alternative Onsite Wastewater Treatment System (waste management)
- Arch of West Virginia, Inc.
- Adsorbable Organic Halides