ASSET SALE: BOUNCE HOUSES (inflatables) & CONSESSION EQUIP: Baby Stock Cars ($5,495); 20' Dual Slide ($4,199); Crossover Course ($7,495); 10 in 1 Multi Sports Coliseum ($9,995); Koombo Combo ($9,995); Adrenaline Zone ($15,995); Toddler IV Combo ---there's another name for it - but paid $3000.
What does AZ stand for?
AZ stands for Adrenaline Zone (St Charles, MO laser-tag gaming business)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AZ
We have 6 other meanings of AZ in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Year Work Plan
- Amulet Yin Yang (spiritual pendant)
- American Yo-Yo Association
- Ac Yn Y Blaen (Welsh: Et Cetera)
- (USN Rating) Aviation Maintenance Administrationman
- Abendzeitung (Southern German Newspaper)
- Above Zone
- Absolute Zero
- Academisch Ziekenhuis (University Hospital Flemish, Belgium)
- Acme Zone (Biostratigraphy)
- Agenda for Zambia
- Airship (lighter than air craft) tender (Naval ship type; designation no longer used)
- Aktenzeichen (German: Reference Number)
- Algemeen Ziekenhuis (general hospital; Belgium)
- Alitalia (Airline Code)
- Alkmaar-Zaanstreek (Dutch soccer team)
- American Zettler, Inc (Aliso Viejo, CA general industrial manufacturer)
- Application Zone
- Area under the ROC Curve (mathematics)
- Arizona (US postal abbreviation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From somebody who's probably lived in the adrenaline zone for maybe 10 years now, it is difficult.
Family bars promise free entertainment alongside great food and drink and the famous piers will lure you to share a ride on the Crazy Mouse, Adrenaline Zone and the famous Big Wheel.