Blood samples were drawn from adolescents at 16 clinical sites throughout the United States participating in the Adolescent Medicine HIV/AIDS Research Network, established by the National Institutes of Health and the Health Resources and Services Administration.
What does AMHARN stand for?
AMHARN stands for Adolescent Medicine HIV/AIDS Research Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Arizona Manufactured Housing Association
- Arkansas Manufactured Housing Association
- Army Management Headquarters Account
- Army Management Headquarters Activity
- Ashtabula Metropolitan Housing Authority (Ohio)
- Association of Mental Health Administrators
- Ayr Minor Hockey Association
- Automated Micro-Haemagglutination Assay with Treponema Pallidum Antigen
- Aviation Structural Mechanic (Hydraulic) Airman Apprentice (US Navy rank)
- All Makes Heating and Air Conditioning (Eastchester, NY)
- Aerobic Mesophilic Heterotrophic Bacteria
- Alaska Mental Health Board
- American Motel Hotel Brokers' Network
- Amway Malaysia Holdings Berhad
- Association of Masters of Harriers and Beagles (est. 1891; Gloucestershire, England, UK)
- Access to Mental Health Care in Children (study; Switzerland)
- Alpha Myosin Heavy Chain
- American Memory Historical Collections (US Library of Congress)
- American Mental Health Counselors Association (Alexandria, VA)
- Area Mental Health Center (Kansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blood samples were drawn from 243 HIV-positive and HIV-negative adolescents at 16 clinical sites throughout the United States participating in the Adolescent Medicine HIV/AIDS Research Network, established by the National Institutes of Health and the Health Resources and Services Administration.