1981 Congressional conservatives push through the Adolescent Family Life Act, which leads to a number of religion-based sex-ed programs that attack homosexuality.
What does AFLA stand for?
AFLA stands for Adolescent Family Life Act
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFLA
We have 13 other meanings of AFLA in our Acronym Attic
- Authorized Funding Level
- Autofocus Lock (cameras)
- Autoland Flight Tests
- Automatic Line Feed
- Auxiliary Fuel Line
- Away From Link
- Association Française du Lupus et autres Collagénoses
- American Federation of Labor-Congress of Industrial Organizations
- A Four Letter Acronym
- Access & Fairness Leadership Academy (State Bar of California)
- Africa Legal Aid
- Air Force Landscape Architecture
- Air Force of the Liberation Army (Laos)
- Alaska Family Leave Act
- Alaska Foreign Language Association
- Alaskans for Language Acquisition
- Allegheny Foreign Language Association
- Amateur Fencers League of America
- American and Foreign Law Association
- American Family Life Assurance Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1982, two Republican senators, Jeremiah Denton and Orrin Hatch, pushed through the Adolescent Family Life Act (AFLA).
7 billion (a decrease of $25 million) * Adolescent Family Life Act, $28.