At the age of 16, he passed the Admiralty Interview Board (AIB) and was sent to Welbeck Defence Sixth Form College, Loughborough, where he gained A-levels in electronics, physics and maths.
What does AIB stand for?
AIB stands for Admiralty Interview Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AIB
We have 151 other meanings of AIB in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Iranian American Writers
- Automated Intelligence and Attack Warning System
- Abteilung Immobilien und Betrieb (German: department of real estates and enterprise)
- Academy of International Business
- Ação Integralista Brasileira (Portuguese: Brazilian Integralist Action; political party)
- Accident Investigation Board
- Accountant in Bankruptcy (UK)
- Acquisition Interface Bus
- Action Item Browser
- Add-In Board
- Afghanistan International Bank (Kabul, Afghanistan)
- African Investment Bank (African Union)
- Agence Immobilière Boulet (French real estate agency)
- Agence Immobilière Bourbon (French real estate agency)
- Air Intelligence Brief
- Alabama Industries for the Blind
- AlBaraka Islamic Bank (Bahrain; est. 1984)
- Alive in Baghdad (weekly news program)
- Allied Intelligence Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ed, of Crook, County Durham, achieved grade As in maths, Spanish and chemistry and passed rigorous flight aptitude tests at RAF Cranwell and a two-day screening by the Admiralty Interview Board.
The trip comes just after Marie-Claire passed the Stringent Admiralty Interview Board to be an engineering officer.