He joined First National Community Bank in 1986 as an Internal Auditor and has since held positions of progressive responsibility across the Company, including Loan Administration/Compliance Division Manager, Commercial Lender, Branch Administrator, Administrative Services Division Manager and Information Technology and Operations Unit Manager/Chief Information Officer.
What does ASD stand for?
ASD stands for Administrative Services Division
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ASD
We have 457 other meanings of ASD in our Acronym Attic
- Activity Services Division
- Actual Shipping Date
- Actual Stopping Distance (automotive)
- Acute Stress Disorder
- Adaptive Software Development
- Additional Site Data
- Addressable Switch Device
- Adjourned Sine Die (Latin: Adjourned to a Date to Be Fixed; legal)
- Adjustable Speed Drive (aka Variable-Speed Drive; machinery)
- Administrative Security Division (US DHS)
- Adult Spectrum of Disease
- Adult Spiritual Development (Unitarian religion)
- Advanced Semiconductor Development
- Advanced Ship Development
- Advanced Simulation & Design
- Advanced Solution Development
- Advanced Structural Design (various locations)
- Advanced Supercomputing Division (NASA)
- Advanced Surf Designs
- Advanced Systems Directorate
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more information, call Pam Caples, administrative services division director, at 541-736-4544, or visit willamalane.
While the mergers haven't occurred yet, Martinez's Cultural Affairs and Tourism Cabinet secretaries said Wednesday the two agencies already share staff, including legal counsel and an administrative services division director.
Bullock Assistant D/rector of the FBI's Administrative Services Division Mark Bullock is a certified public accountant who grew up in the housing projects of Chicago in the 1960s.
With the restraining order granted, personnel from the department's Administrative Services Division copied and prepared over 11,000 pages of documentation.
In 1974 she was the director of the Administrative Services Division in the IRS Office of Chief Counsel, and from 1988 to 1990 she served as a member and chairperson of the IRS Commissioner's Advisory Group.
To facilitate its research administration capabilities, ISI's administrative services division and IT division teamed to develop an application called MyPortal to automate financial, accounting, billing and other core processes.
MINNEAPOLIS, July 12, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Rust Omni, the bankruptcy administrative services division of Rust Consulting, Inc.