Last week, Zetland resigned as a director of International Racecourse Management, of which Sanderson is chief executive, and which has two and a half years left on an administrative service contract with the course.
What does ASC stand for?
ASC stands for Administrative Service Contract
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ASC
We have 1071 other meanings of ASC in our Acronym Attic
- Adams State College (Alamosa, Colorado)
- Adaptive Sidelobe Cancellers
- Additional Sense Code
- Additional Service Credit (various locations)
- Additional Specialty Code
- Adelaide Sailing Club (Australia)
- Adhesive and Sealant Council, Inc. (Arlingron, VA)
- Adhesives and Sealants Council
- Administration Services Center
- Administrative Safety Control
- Administrative Services Center
- Administrative Services Committee
- Administrative Support Center
- Admissions and Standards Committee (various schools)
- Adorers of the Blood of Christ (religious order)
- Adrian Soaring Club (aviation)
- Adult Social Care (UK)
- Adult Stem Cell
- Advance Strategic Consulting (Surrey, BC, Canada)
- Advanced Satellite Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Amsterdam, the Netherlands) note that in Europe and elsewhere governments have moved away from the direct provision of employment services, instead favoring market-oriented forms of unemployment intervention, including contracts between public and private actors, administrative service contracts, and individual contracts with jobseekers.
While management and administrative service contracts may be an attractive and potentially lucrative source of additional funds for your organization, you must take extra care in structuring these activities.