The Commission's fiscal and administrative report was also discusses.
What does ADMINRPT stand for?
ADMINRPT stands for Administrative Report
This definition appears very rarely
- Administrative Specialist
- Administration Center
- Administrative Instructions
- Administrative Inspection
- Administration Module
- Administrative Officer
- Administrative Order
- Administrative Order
- Administrative Plan
- Administrative Report
- Administrative Support
- Advanced Mixed-Signal Integrated Design Environment
- Aerodata Model in Research Environment
- Automatic Diagnostic Maintenance Information Retrieval
- Award for Design Management Innovating and Reinforcing Enterprises (Germany)
- Administrator Management Information System
- AGFA Document Management Information System
- Analysis Design and Management of Information Systems (London School of Economics and Political Science course)
- Ace Digital Media Institute of Technology (training school; Clarksville, MD)
- Aerosol Drug Management Improvement Team (asthma inhalers)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier in the day, Shaikh Ahmed chaired the general assembly meeting of the outgoing BTTA board, where the financial and administrative reports were discussed in the presence of an auditor from Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Legal.
The members reviewed the administrative report of the Centre which described the outcomes as ' unprecedented' on all judicial, financial and marketing levels since its establishment in 1995.
The agenda of the session includes discussions on technical and administrative reports, the adoption of new funding to contribute to the development projects in some Member States, and approval of grants and subsidies for a number of Muslim communities in non-Member States to contribute to the financing of developmental projects in the sectors of education, health and vocational training.
The bureau will have 30 days to present a financial and an administrative report to parliament.
Over 240 thousand som will be saved as a result of government staff reduction, said Aaly Karashev in his report on progress of implementation of administrative report.
An administrative report of Federal Capital reveals that out of 140 seminaries there are 18 Madaris in federal capital, which are not being registered yet.
The museum also has a rare handwritten copy of the "Ain I Akbari" (Institutes of Akbar), a Persian-language gazetteer of the Mughal emperor Akbar's empire containing administrative reports and statistics.