The change stems from a lawsuit that was brought before the New York City Tax Appeals Tribunal Administrative Law Judge Division by Fried, Franck, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson which leases office space at One New York Plaza in Manhattan.
What does ALJD stand for?
ALJD stands for Administrative Law Judge Division
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Air Liquide Japan Ltd.
- Anodyne-Lubricant Jelly
- Art Libraries Journal (quarterly)
- Association for Legal Justice (Northern Ireland)
- Association Loisirs Jeunesse (French: Youth Recreation Association)
- Australian Law Journal (Law Book Company, Ltd.)
- Amerikas Latviesu Jaunatnes Apvieniba (American Latvian Youth Association)
- American Legion Jersey Boys' State
- ALPSP (Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers) Learned Journals Collection
- Assemblies of the Lord Jesus Christ
- Anthony L. Jordan Health Center (Rochester, NY)
- Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra
- Australian Law Journal Reports
- Australijos Lietuviu Jaunimo Sajunga (Australian Lihtuanian Youth Association; Melbourne, Australia)
- Abigroup Leighton Joint Venture (construction)
- Abigroup Liaison Joint Venture
- Activin Receptor-Like Kinase
- Alaska Air Group, Inc. (stock symbol)
- Alkohol (German: alcohol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
19, 1996 under the South Carolina Administrative Law Judge Division and was dismissed without prejudice, enables Green Oasis to bring its unit on line as soon as possible so as to demonstrate both its technological process as well as its ability to comply with environmental standards.