He is an Administrative Judge of AntiTerrorism and Banking Courts as well as Inspection Judge of District Judiciary of Provincial Metropolis.
What does AJ stand for?
AJ stands for Administrative Judge
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AJ
We have 27 other meanings of AJ in our Acronym Attic
- Allgemeine Immobilien Zeitung (German: General Real Estate Newspaper)
- Anti Imperialistische Zelle(n) (German: Anti-Imperialistic Cell; now defunct terrorist group)
- Arbeiter-Illustrierte-Zeitung (German: Workers Pictorial Newspaper; est. 1924; publication; Germany and Prague)
- Associazione Italiana Zincatura (Italian: Italian Galvanizing Association; Italy)
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri (Lee C. Fine Memorial Airport)
- Aromat Identyczny Z Naturalnym (Polish: Identical to the Natural Flavor; music group)
- Associazione Italiana Zingari Oggi (Italian)
- Acting Jack (Acting Sergeant; Army)
- Active Jamming
- Adjustable Spanner (British; wrench)
- Aide Juridictionnelle (French: Legal Aid)
- Air Jamaica (airline)
- Air Jordan (shoe)
- Al-Jazeera (Middle East TV Network)
- Albergue Juvenil José Gilberto Flores Vides (Jose Gilberto Vides Flores Youth Lodge, Guatemala)
- Albert James (Foyt)
- Alberta Judgements (Canada)
- Albuquerque Journal (newspaper)
- Alexander James McLean (Backstreet Boys)
- Allen Jones (wrestler)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judge Dana Leigh Marks, a federal administrative judge in San Francisco who serves as President of the National Association of Immigration Judges (NAIJ), and Judge Denise Noonan Slavin, a Miami-based administrative judge who hears cases in a federal detention center and who also serves as Executive Vice President of the judge's union, will describe what they and other judges are seeing in their courtrooms.
The very next day of sending a message to dance to an item song in his residence which I refused in the pretext of my daughter's birthday, the administrative judge sent across a message that he missed the opportunity of viewing a sexy and beautiful figure dancing on the floor and said that he is desperate to see the same.
Joan Huffman, R-Houston, would codify the state's rules for implementing a payment hold and allow some Medicaid providers to seek a new trial in district court to appeal a decision by an administrative judge.
A graduate of Notre Dame Academy, Skidmore College and Suffolk University School of Law, Judge Brennan worked as a staff lawyer with the Massachusetts Defenders Committee, as an assistant district attorney in Worcester, and as a private lawyer before being named an administrative judge in the Department of Industrial Accidents in 1984.
Department of Transportation Appeals Board as an Administrative Judge in 1977, and retired from the U.
Sahn Ward & Baker announced that former Nassau County Supreme Court Justice and Administrative Judge Edward G.
In March, an ITC administrative judge ruled in favour of Asustek, saying it did not infringe IBM's patents.