See the Administrative Dispute Resolution Act of 1990, P.
What does ADRA stand for?
ADRA stands for Administrative Dispute Resolution Act of 1990
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADRA
We have 57 other meanings of ADRA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Deployment Rule (computing)
- Automatic Diagnostic Repository (Oracle Database)
- Automatic Dialogue Replacement
- Automatic Digital Relay
- Automatic Distributed Refresh (Brio Technology)
- Average Daily Range
- Average Daily Rate
- Average Dispersion Rate
- Advanced Digital Radio Plus
- Addictive Disorders Regulatory Authority
- Adventist Development and Relief Agency
- Agence Adventiste d'Aide et de Développement (French)
- Agencia Adventista para el Desarrollo y Recursos Asistenciales (Peru)
- Agencia de Desarollo y Recursos Asistenciales de la Iglesia Adventista de Guatemala (Agency of Development and Welfare Resources of the Adventist Church of Guatemala)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Act
- American Dream Restoration Act
- Animal Diseases Research Association (United Kingdom)
- Australian Drivers Rights Association (est. 1998)
- Adverse Drug Reactions Advisory Committee (Australian Drug Evaluation Committee; Australia)
- Automatic Digital Recording and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
All government agencies were directed to make broader use of ADR in the Administrative Dispute Resolution Act of 1990 (Pub.
We remain open to considering even more approaches to settle cases, which is consistent not only with the basic Appeals mission but with the Administrative Dispute Resolution Act of 1990, which encourages federal agencies to consider dispute resolution techniques.