Xtend's T1 products have achieved certification from the Administrative Council for Terminal Attachments (ACTA) for compliance with the Telecommunications Industry Association's TIA-968-A-3 standards.
What does ACTA stand for?
ACTA stands for Administrative Council for Terminal Attachments
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACTA
We have 79 other meanings of ACTA in our Acronym Attic
- Auctoritas Tua (Latin: Your Auctority, manuscripts and codices)
- Aviation Classification Test/Flight Aptitude Rating (US Navy)
- Active, Out of Commission
- Active, Out of Service
- Active/Standby (Cisco)
- Advanced Customer Technology Test
- Academisch Centrum Tandheelkunde Amsterdam (Amsterdam Academic Centre for Dentistry, Holland)
- Acces Creativity Theatre Arts (Bristol England community theatre)
- Acetic Acid
- Actin Assembly-Inducing Protein (protein)
- Advanced Combat Training Academy
- Against Cruelty to Animals
- Air Traffic Control Association
- Alabama Cable Telecommunications Association
- Alameda Corridor Transportation Agency
- Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority (California)
- Alameda County Transportation Authority
- Allensbacher Computer- und Telekommunikations-Analyse (German: computer and telecommunications analysis of Allensbach)
- Alliance of Canadian Travel Associations
- America's Carriers Telecommunications Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Within the last two years ATIS has increased its number of standards committees by five, adding to its sponsorship the International Forum for ANSI-41 Standards Technology (IFAST); the IMSI Oversight Council (IOC); the Interactive Voice Response Forum (IVR); the TTY Forum; and the jointly sponsored Administrative Council for Terminal Attachments (ACTA).
1, 2001 FCC Selects Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) and Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) to Serve as Joint Sponsors of Industry-led, Part 68 Administrative Council The Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) and the Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) announced today plans to form the Part 68 Administrative Council for Terminal Attachments (ACTA), an industry-led body that will serve as the "gatekeeper" for maintaining Part 68 certification requirements for terminal equipment.