Contract notice: Electrical installation work Special administrative contract for recruitment by open, energy service and maintenance with full warranty and comprehensive conservation lighting of Lleida, with the introduction of technologies ~Smart City~ and including the hiring of people with particular difficulties insertion in the labor market or risk of social exclusion.
What does ACO stand for?
ACO stands for Administrative Contract(ing) Office(r)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACO
We have 183 other meanings of ACO in our Acronym Attic
- Accountable Care Organization (health care)
- Acronym Control Officer
- Action Cancer Ontario
- Action Catholique Ouvrière (French: Catholic Workers' Action)
- Action Chrétienne en Orient (French: Christian Action in the East)
- Action Cut-Out (switch)
- Actual Contacts for Outlook (Microsoft)
- Additional Call Offering
- Administrative Compliance Order
- Administrative Consent Order
Samples in periodicals archive:
The GCC Commercial Arbitration Center is a semi-judicial apparatus that plays a key role in settling commercial disputes including those relating to administrative contracts.
The new jobs will be for Novitas' recently awarded Medicare administrative contract for Jurisdiction H (JH), which covers Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico and Texas.
Students of the Month presentation; interdistrict transfers; consider administrative contract extensions; appoint budget committee member; executive (nonpublic) session on negotiations.
117) This poses the question of whether the delegation of contracting authority or administrative contract authority must be made to a specific individual, or whether the delegation could be made to the position.
HRA relies on PAI as its plan administrator for enrollment, eligibility and billing, as well as coordination of third-party administrative contracts for provider networks and claims.
Increased volumes of race entries and registrations helped to swell the cost of Weatherbys' administrative contract by more than 16 per cent, from pounds 3.
It did not come as a surprise, however, when it was announced that Dupond's administrative contract would not be renewed last February.