Army Materiel Command commanding general,, Mary Sally Matiella, Assistant Secretary of the Army for Financial Management and Comptroller, Joyce Murrow, administrative assistant to the Secretary of the Army, and Lt.
What does SAAA stand for?
SAAA stands for Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SAAA
We have 74 other meanings of SAAA in our Acronym Attic
- Syria Accountability Act
- Syria Arab Airlines
- System Area Analysis
- System Assurance Analysis (US NASA)
- System Availability Analysis
- Systems Application Architecture
- Samtök Áhugafólks Um Áfengis- og Vímuefnavandann (Swedish: National Center of Addiction Medicine)
- Service Aspects and Applications - Audio/Visual Multimedia Services
- Serum Amyloid A Protein 2
- Serum Amyloid A3 Protein
- San Angelo Apartment Association (San Angelo, TX)
- San Antonio Apartment Association (San Antonio, TX)
- San Antonio Auto Auction (San Antonio, TX)
- Scottish American Athletic Association
- Singapore Amateur Athletic Association
- Smithsonian Archives of American Art (Washington, DC)
- South Australian Apiary Association
- St Andrew's Ambulance Association
- St. Augustine Art Association
- South African Acacia Advisory Committee (International Development Research Centre)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army liked the idea so much that proposed changes were requested to AR 25-30 and DA Pamphlet 25-40 to establish this new media for the entire Army for use in each of the Army's seven regions.
Hudson, Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army, summed up the performance of the MP in a speech he made at the Pentagon on 27 September.