Army Materiel Command commanding general,, Mary Sally Matiella, Assistant Secretary of the Army for Financial Management and Comptroller, Joyce Murrow, administrative assistant to the Secretary of the Army, and Lt.
What does AASA stand for?
AASA stands for Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AASA
We have 86 other meanings of AASA in our Acronym Attic
- Austrian Academy of Sciences
- Auto Action Service (French automotive repair company)
- Auto Area Segmentation
- Auto-Available Split/Skill
- Automated Accounting System
- Automated Answering System
- Automatic Algorithm Selection
- Automatic Analysis/Addresser System
- Automatic Announcement Subsystem
- Automobile Association of Singapore
- Advanced Airborne Surveillance Antenna
- African Aeronautics and Space Agency
- Aging and Adult Services Administration
- America's Army Server Administrators (gaming)
- American Association of School Administrators
- Architectural Association School of Architecture (UK)
- Arkansas Association of School Administrators
- Asian American Student Alliance
- Asian American Student Association
- Associate of Applied Science in Accounting (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army liked the idea so much that proposed changes were requested to AR 25-30 and DA Pamphlet 25-40 to establish this new media for the entire Army for use in each of the Army's seven regions.
Hudson, Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army, summed up the performance of the MP in a speech he made at the Pentagon on 27 September.