To carry out the technique, special permission had to be obtained from the Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee and Mr Dunning had to call on the expertise of colleagues including the hospital's head of nuclear medicine Mark Richardson, radiologist Dr Arivalagan Bapusamy and theatre sister Caroline Baldwin.
What does ARSAC stand for?
ARSAC stands for Administration of Radioactive Substances Advisory Committee (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARSAC
- Airborne Reconnaissance and Surveillance Architecture
- Airheads Radio Survey Archive
- Airport Radar Service Area
- Akita Rescue Society of America, Inc. (est. 1976)
- Alberta River Surfing Association (Calgary, AB, Canada)
- Anglican Rite Synod in the Americas
- Arylsulfatase A
- Associate of the Royal Scottish Academy
- Auto Rétro Sport d'Armorique (French sports car club)
- Automated Radioxenon Sampler/Analyzer
- Alliance for a Regional Solution to Airport Congestion (California)
- Autosomal Recessive Spastic Ataxia of Charlevoix-Saguenay
- Architectes sans Frontières (French: Architects without Borders; Belgium)
- Aerial Refueling Systems Advisory Group
- Advanced Routing and Switching for Account Managers
- Alberta Rural Sustainable Alternatives Network (Alberta, Canada)
- Abstraction Reference and Synthesis Application Programmer's Interface
- Amateur Radio Society at Tech (Texas Tech University; Lubbock, TX)
- Empresa Argentina de Soluciones Satelitales (Spanish: Argentina Satellite Solutions Company)
- Air Reconnaissance Support Battalion