He told her: "Activities of this kind are deeply damaging to the administration of criminal justice in this country.
What does ACJ stand for?
ACJ stands for Administration of Criminal Justice (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACJ
We have 36 other meanings of ACJ in our Acronym Attic
- AUTODIN Conferencing Interface Unit
- Australian Committee for the International Union for the Conservation of Nature
- Australian Council of Independent Vocational Colleges
- Advanced Concepts for Intelligent Vision Systems
- Adopted Children Immigrant Visa Unit (US Department of State)
- Age Concern Isle of Wight (est. 1973; UK)
- Audit Commission in Wales
- Aegis CEC Integration Working Group
- A319 Corporate Jet (Airbus aircraft)
- Acromioclavicular Joint
- Advisory Circular Joint
- Advisory Committee on the Judiciary (New York)
- Airbus Corporate Jetliner (aviation)
- Alianza Mundial de Asociaciones Cristianas de Jóvenes (Spanish: World Alliance of YMCAs)
- Allegheny County Jail (Pennsylvania)
- American Committee on Jerusalem
- American Communication Journal
- American Council for Judaism (est. 1942)
- American Council on Japan
- Anti-Car-Jacking (car security system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The judge went on: "Activity of this kind is deeply damaging to the administration of criminal justice in this country.
ISLAMABAD -- The Registrar, Supreme Court of Pakistan has convened a meeting of the Registrars of the High Courts on 1st February at Supreme Court Registry Branch, Lahore to discuss the issues related to administration of criminal justice.
The main focus of the meeting was to identifying irritants, hiccups in the administration of criminal justice system and to suggest corrective measures after consultation with all stakeholders.
apply cost-benefit analysis to the areas of crime prevention and administration of criminal justice, a discipline still in its infancy.
Lord Judge said: "In this country trial by jury is a hallowed principle of the administration of criminal justice.
After the trials of Nuremberg and Tokyo international administration of criminal justice has received less attention.
Importantly, the 1999 New Brunswick Task Force on Aboriginal Issues found that there was significant dissatisfaction with the administration of criminal justice among indigenous peoples in New Brunswick.