Reported operating income was $67 million, compared with $56 million a year ago, and adjusted operating income was $77 million compared to $56 million a year ago.
What does AOI stand for?
AOI stands for Adjusted Operating Income
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AOI
We have 85 other meanings of AOI in our Acronym Attic
- Alberta Off-Highway Vehicle Association (Canada)
- Abnormal Operating Instruction
- Academia Ophthalmologica Internationalis (est. 1974; eye organization)
- Accent On Information (on assistive technology products and devices)
- Accept Operator Input
- Access Option Indicator (Sprint)
- Act on Impulse
- Active Output Interface (UNI PMD specs for copper/fiber)
- Ad Operations Interactive
- Add-On Instructions
- Advance Ordering Information
- Advanced Open Integration (software development)
- Aero-Optics Inc. (Rolling Hills Estates, CA)
- Africa Orientale Italiana
- Age of Innocence (David Hamilton book, also a band)
- Age of Innocence (game)
- Aide Odontologique Internationale
- Airport Operational Information
- All Ordinaries Index (stock index, Australian Stock Exchange)
- All Out Insane (gaming clan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6% from the First Half 2009 -- Adjusted operating income increased to $49.
Compared to the third quarter of 2006, adjusted operating income rose by 7.
Adjusted Operating Income (Loss) (1), previously referred to as "Adjusted EBITDA," is operating income (loss) before depreciation, amortization and non- cash long-term incentive plan expenses.
Strong Revenue and Profitability Growth Continues Across All Businesses GAAP Operating Income Increases 30 Percent Adjusted Operating Income Rises 18 Percent NEW YORK -- Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Adjusted Operating Income (Loss) (1) is operating income (loss) before depreciation, amortization and non-cash long-term incentive plan expenses.
6 million and Adjusted Operating Income Increases $3.
After-tax adjusted operating income of $699 million, or $1.