The Net Asset Value and the Adjusted Net Asset Value per share as at 31 March 2013, will be announced in due course.
What does ANAV stand for?
ANAV stands for Adjusted Net Asset Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ANAV
We have 1 other meaning of ANAV in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Network for Art and Technology (est. 1988)
- Australian National Art Therapy Association (Australia)
- Afghan National Army Training Center
- All Nippon Airways Trading Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Agencia Nacional de Telecomunicacoes (Brazil)
- Across North America Tracer Experiment
- A Night At the Opera (Queen album)
- Analog Transistor
- Australian National Association of Teachers of Singing
- Accurate Navigation
- Asociación Nuclear Asco-Vandellos (Spanish: Asco-Vandellos Nuclear Association)
- Assistant Navigator (United States Navy)
- Associazione Nazionale Autotrasporto Viaggiatori (Italian: National Association of Road Passengers; Rome, Italy; passenger rights)
- Association Nivernaise des Amateurs de Véhicules Anciens (French vintage vehicle enthusiast association)
- Asociación de Navieros Españoles
- Army, Navy & Air Force Veterans in Canada
- Asociación Nacional de Avicultores de Guatemala (National Association of Poultry Keepers of Guatemala)
- African Network for Animal Welfare
- Anti-Nuclear Alliance of Western Australia
- And Now A Word from Our Sponsor
Samples in periodicals archive:
8% rise in its half-year adjusted net asset value on Monday although it remains cautious for the future as fears for a relapse in property values stalk the market.
These latest figures show that our portfolio has performed well while our Adjusted Net Asset Value per share has been very robust over the medium term and is ahead over the last three and a half years, which very few property companies have achieved during such a difficult period for the commercial property industry.
On an adjusted net asset value basis the shares are worth 450p and on a discounted cash flow basis, which is one of the most usual methods for private-equity houses to value a company, the shares are worth 550p.
Our investment thesis is based largely on three key factors: * ICGE is trading at a 30-35% discount to our $13 estimation of adjusted net asset value (NAV), and its current stock price level values its private portfolio interests at a 50-55% discount to publicly traded on-demand valuation averages.
Invesco Property Income Trust Limited Net Asset Value and Interim Management Statement The unaudited Adjusted Net Asset Value per share of Invesco Property Income Trust Limited as at 31 December 2012 was -9.
You should also remember that the net asset value of a fund with a capital gain distribution will decline on the "ex-dividend" date to reflect the adjusted net asset value of the portfolio after the distribution, in addition to any effect the market's performance had on the securities within the fund's portfolio on that day.
This will crystallise 64p per share, above the current adjusted Net Asset Value (equivalent to pounds 300m before tax).