Worcester had an adjusted median household income of $61,099, putting it just behind front-runners Des Moines, Iowa, ($62,446) and the Washington, D.
What does AMHI stand for?
AMHI stands for Adjusted Median Household Income (Department of Housing & Urban Development)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AMHI
We have 2 other meanings of AMHI in our Acronym Attic
- Aditya Material Handling Equipments (est. 2002; Karnataka, India)
- Advanced Material Handling Equipment (robotics)
- Alaska Mental Health Enabling Act
- Abington Memorial Hospital Foundation (Abington, PA)
- American Mental Health Foundation
- American Mental Health Fund (est. 1983)
- American Military Heritage Foundation (Indianapolis, IN)
- American Motorcycle Heritage Foundation
- Automated Material Handling Facility
- Alderson-McGall Hand Function Questionnaire
- Adolescent Mental Health Initiative (University of Pennsylvania Annenberg Public Policy Center)
- Alabama Manufactured Housing Institute
- American Morgan Horse Institute
- Augusta Mental Health Institute (Maine)
- Average Monthly Household Income (poverty assessment)
- Association Mutual Health Insurance Company (McLean, VA)
- Automatic Merchandising Health-Industry Council (Chicago, IL)
- Ask Me How I Know
- Additional Municipal Hail Limited (Saskatchewan Municipal Hail Insurance Association; Canada)
- Alaskan Malamute HELP (Housing, Evaluation, Love, Placement) League (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adjusted median household income and the variables using adjusted income were calculated using the urban consumer price index (CPI-U) for St.
The inflation adjusted median household income for the nation increased from $44,782 to $48,201 over the 1990-2006 period.