The Engines Segment adjusted gross profit percentage for the second quarter of 2013 was 20.
What does AGP stand for?
AGP stands for Adjusted Gross Profit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AGP
We have 168 other meanings of AGP in our Acronym Attic
- Amazing Grasp Of The Obvious
- Application Governor (for Bull Worldwide Information Systems AIX Systems)
- Alleen Gezamenlijk Oefenen Voert Verder (Dutch: Only Practicing Together Brings Us Further; football club)
- Air Ground Operations Wing
- A Gateway Protocol
- Abnormal Geopressure Prediction
- Above Ground Pool
- Accelerated Graphics Port (video card)
- Adaptive Grooming Policy (networking algorithm)
- Add Grace Period (domain registration)
- Advanced Glass Products
- Advanced Graphics Processor
- Advantage Global Positioning (UK)
- Agence Gabonaise de Presse (French: Gabonese Press Agency)
- Agencia Postal (Spanish: postal sub-agency)
- AGRI Grain Power Project
- Agricultural Property Management Regulation
- Aircraft Gateway Processor
- Aircraft Grounded for Parts
- Airplane Geeks Podcast
Samples in periodicals archive:
5m of adjusted gross profit in the second quarter of 2011 excluding USD 8.
Excluding the impact of the expenses directly associated with the closing of the Cochran facility as discussed below, adjusted gross profit margin decreased 40 basis points to 40.
Consolidated results for the quarters and years ended June 30, 2012 and 2011: For the Quarter Ended June 30, For the Year Ended June 30, ($ in 000's, except per share) 2012 2011 2012 2011 Net sales $61,326 $60,902 $223,577 $203,352 Gross profit 12,261 10,393 38,502 33,168 Adjusted gross profit 12,261 10,393 38,396 33,168 Operating income (loss) 6,067 (12,343) 14,545 (3,829) Adjusted operating income 6,058 4,471 14,371 10,373 Net income (loss) 4,052 (727) 9,508 7,461 Adjusted net income 4,043 2,860 9,312 6,566 Income (loss) per share - basic 0.
Table II PERRIGO COMPANY RECONCILIATION OF NON-GAAP MEASURES (in thousands, except per share amounts) (unaudited) First Quarter* 2011 2010 % Change Net sales $ 641,322 $ 528,333 21% Reported gross profit $ 213,954 $ 163,212 31% Deal-related amortization (1) 7,174 4,157 Inventory step-up - 320 Adjusted gross profit $ 221,128 $ 167,689 32% Adjusted gross profit % 34.
Our same-store adjusted gross profit margin decreased to 15.
Adjusted gross profit was $154 million compared to $120 million a year ago.
Non-GAAP Adjusted Gross Margin Guidance Set forth below is a presentation of the Company's "Non-GAAP Adjusted Gross Profit" and "Non-GAAP Adjusted Gross Margin" (which represents Non-GAAP Adjusted Gross Profit as a percentage of total revenue) guidance for fiscal year 2012.