86 Adjusted Funds from Operations (Adjusted FFO) per diluted share Growth rate $1.
What does AFFO stand for?
AFFO stands for Adjusted Funds From Operation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFFO
We have 2 other meanings of AFFO in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Frequency Management Agency
- Arpa Foundation for Film, Music and Art (est. 1995)
- Associate of the Institute of Manufacturing (UK)
- Air Force Frequency Management Center
- Acrofrontofacionasal Dysostosis Syndrome
- Armed Forces Financial Network
- Association of Former Federal Narcotics Agents
- Agriculture, Fisheries, Forestry and Natural Resources (national symposium; Philippines)
- African Film Festival of New York
- Adrien Fly Fishing Outfitters (Cincinnati, OH)
- Available Funds from Operations
- Air Force Forces
- Air Force Forces Command
- Africa Foundation for Development (UK)
- Aboriginal Family Futures Program
- Advocates for Family Peace
- Agência Fotográfica Filipe Pombo
- Air Force Financial Pre-Merge
- Air Force Fitness Program (US Air Force)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Poh Kong's adjusted funds from operations debt cover, however, stayed stable at 0.
Further, we expect the impact from the contemplated transaction and related expected debt financing to be accretive to our 2013 adjusted funds from operations per share and approximately 5% accretive to our long-term adjusted funds from operations per share.
60 and Confirms 2012 Adjusted Funds from Operations Guidance of $3.
68 Adjusted Funds from Operations (1),(2) 88,246 76,663 237,275 248,732 Adjusted Funds from Operations attributable to TCO (1),(2) 59,624 51,383 160,138 166,267 Adjusted Funds from Operations per common share - basic (1),(2) 1.
AFFO Available to Common Stockholders Adjusted Funds from Operations (AFFO), for the quarter ended March 31, 2012, increased 13.
Adjusted Funds from Operation (AFFO) amounted to $3.
AFFO Available to Common Stockholders Adjusted Funds from Operations (AFFO), for the quarter ended March 31, 2011, increased 22.