PARENT CONTRIBUTION Parent contribution depends on the adjusted available income (AAI), which is a combination of available income (AI) and contribution from assets.
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for Adjusted Available Income (student financial aid)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- Action Against Hunger - United States of America (New York, New York)
- American Association of Housecall Veterinarians
- Australian Association of Holistic Veterinarians
- Association for the Advancement of Hmong Women in Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger (Smarthome; Irvine, CA)
- Abbreviations, Acronyms and Initialisms
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance
- Action Aid International (South Africa)
- Acute Alcohol Intoxication
- Adam Aircraft Industries
- Administrative Authority Identifier
- Adoption Advocates International (Port Angeles, WA)
- Adoption Associates Inc (Jenison, MI)
- Advantest America, Inc. (various locations)
- Aesthetic Artist Interview
- AFAQ-AFNOR International
- African-American Institute (formerly Institute of African American Relations, Washington DC)
- Afro Asiatisches Institut (German: Afro-Asian Institute; Austria)
- Agence Azur Investigations (French private detective agency; Nice, France)
- Agent Administratif des Impôts (French: Tax Administrative Officer)