Frankfurt:XMP) today announced that adipose tissue-derived regenerative cells improved heart function following myocardial infarction (heart attack) in a large-animal preclinical safety study.
What does ADRC stand for?
ADRC stands for Adipose Tissue-Derived Regenerative Cells (cardiology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADRC
We have 101 other meanings of ADRC in our Acronym Attic
- Alcohol and Drug Recovery Association of Ontario (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Assistance Scheme (Australia)
- Accidental Disability Retirement Benefits
- Airworthiness Directive Review Board
- Architectural Design Review Board (various locations)
- Army Disability Review Board
- Army Discharge Review Board
- adrenergic receptors alpha2A and beta1
- Beta-2-Adrenergic Receptor (also seen as B2AR)
- Beta-Adrenergic Receptor
- Adolescent Day Resource Center
- Adroit Data Recovery Centre (various locations)
- Agence des Douanes et du Révenu du Canada
- Aging and Disability Resource Center
- Alzheimer's Disease Research Center
- American Dutch Rabbit Club
- Animal Disease Research Center
- Art and Design Research Centre (UK)
- Asian Disaster Reduction Center
- Adelaide Roller Derby (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At 14 days after injection, expression of cardiac markers Myosin Heavy Chain and Troponin I was observed on donor cells consistent with the differentiation of adipose tissue-derived regenerative cells into cardiac myocytes.