oral], rate of oral chemicals intakes; PALI, liver tissue permeability (PALIF x QLI); PAt, tissue permeability (PATF (tissue permeability) x Qt); Pt, partition coefficient in tissue compartment; Qc, cardiac output; Qf, adipose tissue blood flow (QFF x Qc); Qli, liver tissue blood flow (QLIF x Qc); Qre, rest of the body blood flow (QREF x Qc); Qt, blood flow in tissue compartment; WLI, volume of liver cellular matrice tissue subcompartment; Wt, volume of cellular matrice tissue subcompartment; Wtb, volume of tissue blood subcompartment.
What does ATBF stand for?
ATBF stands for Adipose Tissue Blood Flow
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ATBF
- Australia Thailand Business Council (est. 1980)
- Architectural and Transportation Barriers Compliance Board
- All the Best Cowboys Have Daddy Issues (episode of Lost TV show)
- Automated Tube Bar Code Reader (Biomek)
- Air Transport Business Development, Inc.
- Algorithm Theoretical Basis Document
- Automatic Torque-Biasing Differential (Mini Cooper)
- Addis Ababa Tuberculosis Demonstration and Training Centre (Ethiopia)
- Active Thermal Bystander Effect
- All Things Being Equal
- African Tick-Bite Fever
- Alan T. Brown Foundation to Cure Paralysis (est. 1988; New York, NY)
- Asian Tchoukball Federation
- Australasian Tissue Banking Forum
- All The Best For Now
- Appropriation TRADOC Budget Guidance
- As Told By Ginger (TV show)
- All Terrain Bear Hunts (Manitoba, Canada)
- Apparent Tunneling Barrier Height
- Ashtray Babyhead (band)