Troy, for Magnesium Diboide Superconducting Coils for Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerators -- Cornerstone Research Group, Inc.
What does ADR stand for?
ADR stands for Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerator
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADR
We have 297 other meanings of ADR in our Acronym Attic
- Active Directory Reporting
- Actual Disbursement Roster (student financial aid)
- Acute Drug Reaction
- Acute Dystonic Reaction (neurology)
- Adaptive Decorrelating Receiver
- Add Drop Ring (Alcatel)
- Additional Deposit Rider (life insurance)
- Additional Dialog Recording
- Additional Documentation Request (Medicare)
- Administrative Design Review (various locations)
- Administrative Dispute Resolution (Act of 1995)
- Adrenodoxin Reductase
- Adria Airways, Slovenia (ICAO code)
- Advance Dated Remittances
- Advance Deposit Requirement
- Advance Dining Reservations (Walt Disney World)
- Advanced Digital Radio
- Advanced Digital Recording (Phillips)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The NIST energy dispersive microcalorimeter spectrometer for x-ray microanalysis used cryogens and an adiabatic demagnetization refrigerator (ADR) to achieve the working temperatures (<100 inK) of the superconducting TES.