What does A-CAM stand for?
A-CAM stands for Adherens Junction-Specific Cell Adhesion Molecule (biology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A-CAM
We have 33 other meanings of A-CAM in our Acronym Attic
- Accelerator Based Analytical Techniques (database)
- Average Bit Error Rate
- Atomic Bomb
- Aviation Binary Phase Shift Keying
- Air Conditioning
- Amoxicillin-Clavulanic Acid
- Apgar Minus Colour Score (pregnancy)
- antibodies to citric acid muscle extract
- associated chronic atrophic gastritis type A
- A Cell Adhesion Specific Molecule