Laminin [beta]2 chain and adhalin deficiency in the skeletal muscle of Walker-Warburg syndrome (cerebro-ocular dysplasiamuscular dystrophy).
What does ADL stand for?
ADL stands for Adhalin
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADL
We have 241 other meanings of ADL in our Acronym Attic
- Acid Detergent Lignin
- Acoustic Delay Line
- Active Duty List
- Activities of Daily Living
- Activity of Daily Living
- Ada Design Language
- Add/Drop Linear (Alcatel)
- Additions and Deletions List (International Air Transport Association)
- Address Data Latch
- Adelaide, South Australia, Australia - Adelaide (Airport Code)