Mayor Freeman Bosley proclaimed in an address to the advocacy group Adequate Housing for Missourians that since the city has enough buildings to house twice its current population, the best use of city money was to tear down excess housing to reduce density and thereby improve the remaining housing stock.
What does AHFM stand for?
AHFM stands for Adequate Housing For Missourians (Hazelwood, MO)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHFM
- Arkansas Hunters Feeding the Hungry
- Army Hawaii Family Housing
- Arundel Habitat for Humanity (Arnold, MD)
- Atlanta Habitat for Humanity, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Austin Habitat for Humanity (Austin, TX)
- Absolute Health and Fitness, Inc. (Carson City, NV)
- Alston, Hunt, Floyd and Ing (law firm; Hawaii)
- Advanced Hull Form Inshore Demonstrator
- Allied High Frequency Interoperability Directory (NATO)
- Association of Hungarian Forwarding and Logistic Service Providers
- Alternate High Frequency Material
- American Home Funding Mortgage (Delaware)
- Association of Hospitality Financial Management Educators
- Alberta Heritage Foundation for Medical Research
- Antibodies to Human Fibronectin
- American Home Food Products, Inc. (New York, NY)
- Army Health Fitness Program (US Army)
- Associate Human Factors Professional
- Accessory Head of Flexor Pollicis Longus
- Army Human Factors Research Advisory Committee