Outbreak of adenovirus type 4 infection in a long term care facility for the elderly.
What does Ad4 stand for?
Ad4 stands for Adenovirus Type 4
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Alzheimer's Disease-1 (genomic region)
- Assembly Domain 1
- Aviation Machinist's Mate First Class (US Navy)
- Activation Domain 2
- Adenovirus Type 2
- Alzheimer Disease 2, Late-Onset
- Adenovirus Type 2 Major Late
- Adenovirus Type 2 Major Late Promoter
- Alzheimer Disease 3
- Anterior Dorsal Third Ventricle
- Application Diagnostics for Java
- Adenovirus Type 5
- Alzheimer Disease 5 (gene)
- adenovirus type 5 early region I
- Adenovirus type 6
- Adenovirus Type 7
- Adenovirus Type 8
- Human Adenovirus type 9
- [not an acronym] US DoD Standard Computer Software Language named after Lady Ada Augusta Byron
- A Découvrir Absolument (French: To Discover Absolutely; online music magazine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reemergence of adenovirus type 4 acute respiratory disease in military trainees: report of an outbreak during a lapse in vaccination.
Emergence of a new human adenovirus type 4 (Ad4) genotype: identification of a novel inverted terminal repeated (ITR) sequence from a majority of Ad4 isolates from US military recruits.