5) Differential diagnosis for unilateral lesions containing cysts includes sialolithiasis, first branchial cleft cyst, HIV-associated BLEL, adenoid cystic carcinoma, and benign mixed tumor.
What does ADCC stand for?
ADCC stands for Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma (gland tumor)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADCC
We have 187 other meanings of ADCC in our Acronym Attic
- Alcohol and Drug Consultation and Assessment Services (Western Washington University; Bellingham, WA)
- Association of Ductwork Contractors and Allied Services (UK)
- Air Defense Combined Arms Tactical Trainer (US Army)
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Algemene Directie Controle Bemiddeling (Dutch: Directorate General of Control and Mediation; Belgium)
- Asymmetric Double Cantilever Beam (materials science)
- Audience Development Capacity Building (Scotland, UK)
- Average Daily Collected Balance (banking)
- Abu Dhabi Construction Company (United Arab Emirates)
- Access Data Consulting Corporation (Greenwood Village, CO)
- Admiral Drake Cricket Club (UK)
- Adrenocortical Carcinoma
- Advanced Data Communication Control
- Advertising and Design Club of Canada (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Air Defense Command & Control
- Air Defense Control Center
- Air Defense Coordination Center
- Alzheimer's Disease Care Clinic
- Alzheimer's Disease Core Center
- Antibody Dependent Cytotoxic Cell
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nevertheless, today, FNT is the standard and established evidence-based treatment for adenoid cystic carcinoma of the salivary glands, and should be maintained for patients who will benefit from high LET FNT.
34% of malignancies) and adenoid cystic carcinoma (n = 17; 19.
When Peter Tork was diagnosed with adenoid cystic carcinoma in 2009, Jones said he kept in touch.
Necrotizing sialometaplasia accompanied by adenoid cystic carcinoma on the soft palate.
I was diagnosed four years ago with a rare form of cancer adenoid cystic carcinoma, like Nathaniel in my neck.
DIED CINDY MARANO, 57, a lesbian and women's rights activist who fought for equal pay and economic self-sufficiency for all women, of adenoid cystic carcinoma, at a hospital in San Francisco, April 28.
The 35-year-old star vowed to help ARC because he said they gave him massive support when he fought his own cancer, He was first diagnosed in 1993 with adenoid cystic carcinoma, a cancer of the saliva glands so rare that only four people had been diagnosed with it at St Vincent's Hospital, Dublin, in the last 25 years.