Author(s): Bobby Shayegan, MD, FRCSC Sivalingam and Drachenberg report on their retrospective experience in incidentally discovered urothelial and adenocarcinoma of the prostate in cystoprostatectomy specimens.
What does AcaP stand for?
AcaP stands for Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate (prostate cancer)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AcaP
We have 124 other meanings of AcaP in our Acronym Attic
- Anterior-Cerebral Artery Occlusion
- Apprentissage Collaboratif Assisté par Ordinateur (French: Computer Assisted Collaborative Learning)
- Armenian Cultural Association of Ottawa (Ottawa, ON, Canada)
- Assistant Chief Administrative Officer (various locations)
- Assistant Cultural Affairs Officer (US State Department, Public Affairs)
- Accreditation Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- American College of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (est. 2006; Houston, TX)
- Australian Child and Adolescent Obesity Research Network (University of Sydney; Australia)
- Accord sur la Conservation des Albatros et des Pétrels (French: Agreement on the Conservation of Albatrosses and Petrels)
- Adaptive Channel-Access Protocol
- Advanced Capabilities
- Advanced Common Application Platform
- Advanced Composite Airframe Program
- Advisory Committee on the Auditing Profession (US Department of the Treasury)
- Advisory Council for Administrative Professionals
- African Caribbean Achievement Project
- African Census Analysis Project
- Aged Care Assessment Program
- Agreement on the Conservation of Albatrosses and Petrels (international treaty)
- AIDS/HIV Care Access Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
This was consistent with metastatic adenocarcinoma of the prostate (Figure 3 & 4).
Specifically, the pattern increase for Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) for adenocarcinoma of the prostate, a common type of prostate cancer, in physicians' offices and hospital outpatient facilities is similar.
The role of prostate specific antigen as a tumor marker in men with advanced adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
4) In the patient reported here, prostate carcinoma was classified as localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate on histopathology and was clinical stage T1c with a Gleason score 2+3.
Autopsy studies have shown that a third of adults have cancer cells in their thyroid; up to 40 percent of women in their 40s have ductal carcinoma in situ in their breasts; and half of men in their 60s have adenocarcinoma of the prostate.
The study is being conducted at the University College London Hospitals NHS Trust (UCLH) to evaluate hemiablation therapy using HIFU in the treatment of localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate (prostate cancer).
Long-Term Results of an RTOG Phase II Trial (00-19) of External-Beam Radiation Therapy Combined With Permanent Source Brachytherapy for Intermediate-Risk Clinically Localized Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate.