Adenocarcinoma of unknown primary site with bone marrow and orbital metastases suggestive of a prostatic origin.
What does ACUP stand for?
ACUP stands for Adenocarcinoma of Unknown Primary (clinical disorder)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACUP
We have 9 other meanings of ACUP in our Acronym Attic
- Air Campaign Understanding and Management of Effects Networks
- Amplifying Control and Understanding of Multiple Entities (research project; University of Pennsylvania)
- Association of College and University Museums and Galleries
- Advanced Course on the Use of Membrane Technology in Environmental Applications
- Australian Credit Union Network
- Academic Council on the United Nations System
- American Council for the United Nations University
- Associated Colleges of Upper New York
- Animal Care and Use Office (University of Maryland)
- Association of College and University Offices
- Advisory Committee on University Planning (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Agricultural Chemical User Permit (Australia)
- Association of Canadian University Presses (Association des Presses Universitaires Canadiennes)
- Association of Catholic Universities of the Philippines
- Association of College & University Printers
- Association of College and University Policy Administrators
- Army Combat Uniform Pattern (camo pattern)
- American College University Presidents Climate Commitment
- Association of Canadian University Planning Programs
- Adenocarcinoma of Unknown Primary Site (cancer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Metastatic adenocarcinoma of unknown primary origin.
DIAGNOSIS Metastatic adenocarcinoma of unknown primary site [FIGURE 1 OMITTED] CASE FOLLOW-UP The patient received adjuvant chemo therapy.