The existing tiered solution required a forklift upgrade to add capacity and costly licensing additions to alleviate the need for manual tiering in order to address constant battles between the performance and capacity requirements of applications.
What does ADCON stand for?
ADCON stands for Address Constant
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADCON
- Anti-Doping Commission of India
- Administrative Command
- Administrative Committee
- Admissions Committee
- Advanced Computing and Communication (International Conference)
- Advanced Computing and Communications (International Conference)
- Aerospace Defense Command
- Address Commission (shipping)
- Advanced Communications System
- Administrative Command, Amphibious Forces, Pacific Fleet Subordinate Command (US Navy)
- Administrative Control
- Advise All Concerned
- Advise Concerning
- Analog to Digital Converter
- Abu Dhabi Cooperative Society (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Air Defense Coordinator (US Army)
- Abu Dhabi Crude Oil Pipeline (United Arab Emirates)
- Acquisition & Distribution Of Commercial Products
- Air Defense Command Post
- Area Damage Control Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such statistics, he said, would need to be reviewed and verified before granting new smart cards to diesel and gasoline users, a process which would lead to the tightening of controls on the market, as well as help cut back on smuggling and address constant shortages in supply seen throughout the country.
Unfortunately, the law doesn't address constant turmoil caused by the flawed Sustainable Growth Rate [formula].
As a result, most IT organizations waste time and resources as they fight fires or over-provision to address constant performance and availability service level issues.
Mirapoint is helping its customers to stop spam at the network edge using multiple techniques with a single managed platform that can be upgraded and changed to address constant efforts of spammers to defeat blocking technology.
We view the solutions approach to service and asset management not simply as a passing trend, but as an ongoing strategy critical to any organization's success as they evolve and address constant changes in the business environment.