com, the only online address change service in the UK, works in partnership with the Royal Mail.
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for Address Change Service
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- Active Control Station
- Active Control System
- Activity Classification Structure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (medical condition)
- Acute Coronary Syndromes (journal)
- Ada Compilation System
- Adaptive Circuit-based Shaping
- Adaptive Control System
- Adaptive Coordinate System
- Add Compare Select
- Adiabatically Corrected Sudden (approximation)
- Adjacent Cell Separation
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity
- Adjacent Channel Separation
- Adjunct Controlled Switch
- Administration for Children's Services (New York City)
- Administrative and Commercial Studies
- Administrative Communications Services
- Administrative Computing Services (Boston University)
- Administrative Control System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Producers have been asking for a national electronic address change service for years, said Mike Koziol, assistant vice president and counsel for the Property Casualty Insurance Agents of America in Des Plaines, Ill.
According to DeWitt Crawford, program manager for the Address Change Service Department, this database contains more than 150 billion permanent address changes, and is therefore the Holy Grail of up-to-the-minute address information overall.
The report also proclaimed that the OneCode Address Change Services (ACS) initiative was completely successful in relating barcode scan results to change-of-address orders.
BankOne and Discover Financial Services also agreed to convert to the Address Change Service (ACS), a system that electronically updates forwarding orders and information on the undeliverability of mailpieces.
The application also captures Address Change Service information, allowing mailers to learn which mail pieces had a change of address, were forwarded, or had undeliverable addresses.
Postal Service (USPS[R]) Address Change Service (ACS[TM]) to ensure mail is delivered to the correct address and that new addresses are updated within the companies' systems.
Key survey findings include: * Sixty-four percent of respondents said they use the National Change of Address (NCOA(Link[R])) method to identify address changes to help reduce undeliverable mailpieces before they enter the mailstream; * Fifty-four percent rely on Address Change Service (ACS[TM]) to ensure that the new address information is returned to the mailer.