txt Additional Qualification Designators (AQDs) Additional Qualification Designation (AQD) codes enhance billet and officer designator codes by identifying, more specifically/ the qualifications required by a billet or a unique qualification awarded to an incumbent through service in the coded billet.
What does AQD stand for?
AQD stands for Additional Qualification Designator
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AQD
We have 7 other meanings of AQD in our Acronym Attic
- Air Quality Control Program
- Association Québécoise des Centres de la Petite Enfance (French: Quebec Association of Early Childhood Centers; Quebec, Canada)
- Air Quality Control Region (US EPA)
- Air Quality Control Regulation
- Air Quality Compliance Solutions (California)
- Air Quality Control System (meteorology)
- Analytical Quality Control Services
- Approximate Quantified Constraint Solving (computer algebra)
- Automatic Quality Control System (Kistler)
- Acquisition Division (NATO)
- Air Quality Digest
- Automated Quasar Detection (astrophysics)
- Aviation Quality Database (software)
- Air Quality Daughter Directive (UK)
- Air Quality Data Handling System
- Atlantic Quality Design Inc.
- Air Quality Data Management (UK)
- Air Quality Display Model
- Average Number of Queued Disk Requests (computing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members will have an additional qualification designator in their record that says they are a member of the Space Cadre.
Selected officers would retain their SWO designator and would receive an additional qualification designator that indicates their area of specialization.
Upon successful completion of the internship, IT interns receive the subspecialty code for Information Technology Management (6201S) and an Additional Qualification Designator (AQD) of AR2 signifying Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II certification in the Communications-Computer Systems career field.
Williams OSP WASH DC New Additional Qualification Designator (AQD) The Navy Officer Occupational Classification System (NOOCS) Board has approved AQD-918 for those Supply Corps officers who have completed an OCONUS TAD/TDY assignment in support of joint contingency operations.