The GAO took into consideration state regulators' comments that additional documentation requests are necessary for feasibility studies since domiciliary regulators are often slow to send this information or never provide it.
What does ADR stand for?
ADR stands for Additional Documentation Request (Medicare)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADR
We have 297 other meanings of ADR in our Acronym Attic
- Active Data Retrieval
- Active Design Review
- Active Directory Reporting
- Actual Disbursement Roster (student financial aid)
- Acute Drug Reaction
- Acute Dystonic Reaction (neurology)
- Adaptive Decorrelating Receiver
- Add Drop Ring (Alcatel)
- Additional Deposit Rider (life insurance)
- Additional Dialog Recording
- Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerator
- Administrative Design Review (various locations)
- Administrative Dispute Resolution (Act of 1995)
- Adrenodoxin Reductase
- Adria Airways, Slovenia (ICAO code)
- Advance Dated Remittances
- Advance Deposit Requirement
- Advance Dining Reservations (Walt Disney World)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specifically, this partnership will enable clients of The van Halem Group to electronically respond to Additional Documentation Requests by Medicare Administrative Contractors (MACs) and Recovery Audit Contractors (RAC) through the esMD CONNECT gateway.
Healthcare business offices often face the cumbersome paper process involved with pended claims, also termed additional documentation requests (ADRs).