This is made up of 26 weeks ordinary adoption leave followed by 26 weeks additional adoption leave.
What does AAL stand for?
AAL stands for Additional Adoption Leave (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AAL
We have 138 other meanings of AAL in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Administration of Knowledge Technology (ARTech software development feature)
- Aalborg, Denmark - Aalborg (Airport Code)
- Aborigines Advancement League (est. 1957; Australia)
- Above Aerodrome Level
- Academy of Asian Leaders
- Acceptable Ambient Level
- Acceptable Ambient Limit
- Account Access Layer
- Active Alarm List
- Add-A-Leaf (automotive modification)
- Additional Authorizations List
- Address Alignment Logic (computer science)
- Adelaide Airport Limited (Australia)
- Adelaide Airport Ltd. (Australia)
- Advanced Academic Literacy
- Aero Acoustic Levitation
- African American Language
- Agence Alsace Lorraine (French real estate agency)
- Aid Association for Lutherans
- Aircraft Approach Limitation
Samples in periodicals archive:
You also have a right to 26 weeks Ordinary Adoption Leave plus 26 weeks Additional Adoption Leave (partly unpaid).
However,an employee dismissed during her pregnancy or her ordinary or additional maternity leave or his or her ordinary or additional adoption leave, is entitled to a written statement of the reasons regardless of length of service and regardless of whether or not a request has been made.