The Definitive Guide to How Computers Do Math demonstrates how to create a set of basic math subroutines for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division, and then to assemble these subroutines into a framework program that is used to construct a four-function calculator.
What does ASMD stand for?
ASMD stands for Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASMD
We have 13 other meanings of ASMD in our Acronym Attic
- Area Support Medical Company
- Association of Sales & Marketing Companies
- Attention System with Multiple Cameras
- Australian Sugar Milling Council (est. 1987)
- Associated Students of Mesa Community College (Arizona)
- Association for the Study of Modern and Contemporary France (University of Nebraska; Lincoln, NE)
- Armament Stores Management Control Indicator
- Advanced Satellite Mission Control Subsystem
- AEHF (Advanced Extremely High Frequency) Satellite Mission Control Subsystem
- Active Service, Modified Duties (family leave provision; University of California system)
- Air Surface Missile Defense
- Aircraft Squadron Manning Document
- Algorithmic State Machine and Datapath
- All Squirrels Must Die (gaming clan)
- American Society of Medical Doctors (Washington, DC)
- Anterior Segment Mesenchymal Dysgenesis
- Antiship Missile Defense
- Approximate Spectrum Matching Detector
- Area Specific Management Directive
- Association of Science Museum Directors