What does APTT stand for?
APTT stands for Adaptive Pursuit Tracking Test
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of APTT
We have 27 other meanings of APTT in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Public Television Stations (est. 1979; Arlington, VA)
- Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary (Texas)
- Automated Package Test System
- Automatic Picture Transmission System
- Artistic Pool and Trick Shot Association
- Atlantic Pacific Tang Soo Do Federation (Suwanee, GA)
- Alliance for Preserving the Truth of Sino-Japanese War (Cupertino, CA)
- Austin Powers: the Spy Who Shagged Me
- Accident Prevention Task Team
- Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time
- Advanced Practical Thinking Training, Inc.
- Association of Part Time Tutors (Wallsend, Tyne and Wear, England, UK)
- Automated Partial Thromboplastin Time
- Accelerated Part Time Training Initiative
- Alabama Prospective Teacher Testing Program
- Association of Professional Theatre Trainers and Teachers (Canada)
- African Postal and Telecommunications Union
- Antwerpse Provinciale Taxi Unie (Dutch: Antwerp Provincial Taxi Union; Antwerp, Belgium)
- Army Participating Test Unit
- Army Prototype Test Unit