This study presents a novel symbiotic adaptive particle swarm optimization (SAPSO) for neuro-fuzzy network design.
What does APSO stand for?
APSO stands for Adaptive Particle Swarm Optimization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APSO
We have 27 other meanings of APSO in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
- Asian-Pacific Society for Neurochemistry (est. 1991)
- Asociación Pro Salud del Niño (Association for the Safety of the Child, Guatemala)
- Association for Persons with Special Needs
- American Pediatric Surgical Nurses Association
- angéite primitive du système nerveux central
- Asian-Pacific Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- aerobic pretreatment simulator by natural convection of air with leachate recirculation
- Advanced Passive Safety Network of Excellence
- Association of Preparatory Schools of New England
- Agency for Personal Service Overseas
- Antwerpse Post Sport Olympia (Dutch: Antwerp Olympic Sport Post; sports blog; Belgium)
- Appalachian People's Service Organization
- Association of Personnel Service Organisations (est. 1977; South Africa)
- Asylum Pre-Screening Officer (US DHS)
- Audio Precision System One (audio signal measurement device)
- Asia-Pacific Solidarity Coalition (est. 2004)
- Associated Public Schools Old Collegians (Australia)
- Australian Pain Society (North Sydney, NSW, Australia)
- Associació Catalana pro Persones Sordcegues (Catalan: Catalan Association for Deafblind People; Spain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this paper, a parameter identification approach using Adaptive Particle Swarm Optimization (APSO) is utilized, which is a development of PSO based identification approach .