Adaptive modulation and coding (AMC) is a powerful technique to achieve high throughput in high speed wireless data transmission which requires robust and spectrally efficient communication techniques.
What does AMC stand for?
AMC stands for Adaptive Modulation and Coding
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of AMC
We have 864 other meanings of AMC in our Acronym Attic
- Access Modifier Change
- Accion Medica Cristiana (Nicaraguan Christian organization)
- Account Management Center
- Account Manager Code
- Acétylène Moto-Club (French motorcycle club)
- Acoustic Music Centre (UK)
- Acoustical Manufacturing Company
- Acquisition Management Center
- Acquisition Method Code
- Acquisition Method Coding
- Adaptive Motion-Compensation (video quality)
- Address Management System
- Adds, Moves and Changes (various telecommunications companies)
- Adherent Mononuclear Cells
- Adirondack Mountain Club (New York)
- Administration and Maintenance Cluster (Sprint)
- Administrative Management Complex (network management)
- Advance Market Commitment
- Advanced Management Consultants
- Advanced Marine Cable
Samples in periodicals archive:
HSDPA - Complex, Adaptive Modulation and Coding, Hybrid ARQ HSDPA delivers high data rates according to the transmission conditions by using adaptive modulation and coding (AMC) schemes.
HSDPA implementations include Adaptive Modulation and Coding (AMC), Multiple-Input Multiple-Output (MIMO), Hybrid Automatic Request (HARQ), fast cell search and advanced receiver design.