Additionally, ABBYY's award-winning Adaptive Document Recognition Technology (ADRT(R)) ensures that the original layout and formatting attributes of each document are preserved including headers and footers, footnotes, page numbers, captions and font styles, as well as tables and columns.
What does ADRT stand for?
ADRT stands for Adaptive Document Recognition Technology (trademark of ABBYY)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADRT
We have 8 other meanings of ADRT in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Dispute Resolution System (various organizations)
- ARNG Division Redesign Study (Army)
- Automated Data Retrieval System
- Automated Disaster Reporting System
- Automatic Data Reporting System
- Automatic Data Retention Solution (software)
- American Disability Representation Specialist Association
- Adverse Drug Reaction Surveillance Program (University of Maryland Medical System)
- Automated Data Reports Submission System
- Active Data Record Table
- Advance Data Recording Technique
- Advance Decisions to Refuse Treatment (UK)
- Analog Data Recorder Transcriber
- Approximate Discrete Radon Transform (image processing)
- Automatic Debugging for Path Real-Time Logic (debugging algorithm)
- Active Duty Rehabilitation Unit (US VA; August, GA)
- Ageing and Disability Research Unit (University of Nottingham; Nottingham, UK)
- Alcohol and Drug Research Unit (Health Research Board; Ireland)
- Alcohol and Drug Unit
- Animal Disease Research Unit (USDA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Adaptive Document Recognition Technology (ADRT(TM)) not only provides highly accurate reproduction of text and standard formatting, but precisely re-creates text flow, logical integrity and formatting consistency across an entire document.
With its breakthrough Adaptive Document Recognition Technology (ADRT(TM)), ABBYY FineReader 9.